The current outbreak of coronavirus has sparked global anxiety and widespread closure of schools. Parents are now finding ways to smoothly transition kids into at-home and educate them at home. If you are like those parents, settle in, WonderLives has put together many links that can be a lifeline, at least for the immediate future. A great way is to quietly entertain kids and have it be educational. The goal is to keep kids busy and learning while allowing you to get other things done. Some of the following activities will create a different learning environment for your kids. So get ready to sink in-
- Scholastic has created a free learn-from-home site with 20+ days of learning and activities. You can choose a grade level at the bottom of the page:
- This is the awesome free curriculum that we recommend. Everything from preschool activities to 12th grade is here!
- Math Games till 5th Grade : SplashLearn – Fun Math Practice Games for Kindergarten to Grade 5
- List of thinking games by grade:
- Pretend to travel the world..Go on a virtual tour of these 12 famous museums.
Learning should not stop even if the school’s out. In the coming weeks, Wonderlives will be sharing many useful resources, youtube channels etc. so that your little ones can keep learning.
In our next post we will be sharing a list of online resources that will help your kids to upgrade themselves without killing their crucial time during Coronavirus break. So, stay tuned with WonderLives. See ya!
About WonderLives – www.WonderLives.org was established with the primary goal of supporting parents worldwide through the various stages of parenthood. We are a collective of inspired and experienced humans, eager to guide parents and help them seek the wonder in the art of parenting. We aim to collaborate with everyone aligned to raising the PQ (Parenting Quotient) of humanity. We bring expert content about diverse topics directly from experienced mentors to parents.